ART SHOULD DISTURB THE COMFORTABLE AND COMFORT THE DISTURBED

MAIL ART + ART & TRAVEL JOURNALS

+ ALTERED BOOKS + OTHER CRAFTS

Monday, October 17, 2016

scrap paper journal (with a touch of fashion)

As I have said in previous posts, often have many bits of paper left over from my art collage or junk mail or from shopping - anywhere really. It's such a shame and waste to throw everything away so years ago I had the crazy idea of just sticking the odd bits into a journal - filling it up and then starting a new one. This is my latest full journal. There is not real art to it...or story....just (maybe) a sense of 'placement' if you know what I mean. Photo of front and side view and a few of the fill pages. This one has a touch of fashion (pics left over from another project)  Pure Up-cycling!












No comments:

Post a Comment